Monday, June 16, 2008

Giving Up and Going On

I have finally decided to stop trying yet again, to conceive. I just don't even want to think about it anymore. Farrel and I really have a good life together. It just seems that the only thing missing is having a baby. We
have his two boys from his 1st marriage and I guess thats just the way it was meant to be. So anyway, on a brighter note Farrel and I are going great. We've been married almost 12 years. (Nov. 29th) It seems like we've been married a life time already and I don't mean that in a bad way. We still kiss often, we still hold hands, and most of all we still love each other very much. He completes me, I truly could not imagine my life without him. So, as long as I have him I am ok with that fact that we are unable for whatever reason to conceive.

No comments: