There's just nothing else that you can all it. Fred is here once again, and it sucks.
Why, I asked was I so blessed to even get Fred - ever, if I can't reproduce? Whats the
point? Just to have 1 bad week a month out of my life. Hell, I can have that without
Fred's help. (I do have a husband) Anyway reading some of these blog helps,
I know I'm not alone. So here I go again another month of waiting for that time hoping
my husband will be in town at just the right time. Whatever time that may be, cause I am
beginning to wonder if I ever ovulate.
All these test kits, strips, etc. I have no interest in doing. I'm just not a morning person
and the last thing on my mind when I jump out of be and peeing on something. At first when
it seemed I would never get pregnant. I did follow my doctors instruction and take my temp.
every morning. That too I would not look forward to doing. So, I have to leave it in fates hands
every month. I appear to be getting tired of fate. I want more than its giving me, which is a
BIG NOTHING!!! So now, I wonder where do I go from here. I have been through every test
you can imagine and nothing was found other than my cervix was narrow. My doctor proceeded
to fix that right there while I was on the table (wow, what pain). So, I ask anyone, any ideas??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment